Team up with Rudolph Bros. & Co. for product selection and application assistance. We closely cooperate with our customers and coordinate with our manufacturers to provide efficient and economical solutions for you. Trust us; we’ve been doing it since 1966.
Rudolph Bros. & Co. is committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing quality products and services at competitive prices. The philosophy of the company is to develop close, mutually supportive business relationships to help our customers discover new, more efficient methods to solve their technical problems with product design, development and manufacturing using the following methods:
- Factory Trained and Experienced Salesmen.
- Lowering Total Procurement Costs
- Commitment to Quality
- Accurate and Frequent Communications
- Competitive Pricing
- Accurate Counts
- Attention To Proper Packaging Requirements
- Complete Shipments With Proper Documentation
- On-Time Shipments
- A Dedication to Continuous Improvement
Rudolph Bros offers 360 Degrees worth of Support
- Engineering Support through local sales reps. Our sales reps have extensive experience helping save time and money through advanced adhesive and chemical systems. They also have access to highly technical, cutting edge technologies. New projects are their specialty.
- Customer service support is a phone call away. Give us a call and a real person will pick up the phone. We prefer to do business in person; we hope that is ok with you. If you need to place an order, we can do it. If you have an issue, we will own it. We are here to help.
- Logistics support through tenured hazmat-certified staff which oversees a 30,000 square foot warehouse. Rudolph Bros. & Co. has the ability to maintain inventory for you so your lead times could be zero. Your material will leave our facility properly shipped and ready to implement. They can shop carriers, ship via your account, or arrange a same-day shipment whichever is best for you.
Advantages to doing business with Rudolph Bros & Co.
- Application Driven: Get advice and recommendations based on what’s best for YOUR application.
- Partnership: Our goals are aligned. We want you and your products to thrive and grow. We will do our best to help you succeed.
- Access to cutting edge technologies – our product offering is thoughtfully designed and maintained. Rudolph Bros. & Co. does not sign up every vendor available. We only partner with suppliers that will provide quality products and then we hold them to a rigorous standard.
- Customization – We can provide custom formulations, customized packaging, kitting, bar coding, and labeling.
- Quality Control – Rudolph Bros. & Co. is AS9120 and ISO 9001 certified. We are also OSHA SHARP certified. We take quality and safety very seriously so you can rest assured that your order is handled properly and promptly.
Incorporated in the State of Ohio in November 1966, Rudolph Bros. & Co. was originally Servi-Supply Co., Inc. located in Cleveland, OH and owned and operated by a Mr. William Mossman. Richard H Rudolph purchased Servi-Supply from Mr. Mossman in 1965 and moved the company to Reynoldsburg, OH in 1966. It operated in Reynoldsburg until 1975 and then moved to a larger facility in Groveport, OH. In March of 1980, the company was reorganized and the name changed to Rudolph Bros. & Co. In 2000 Rudolph Bros. & Co. contracted to build a new 30,000 square foot office/warehouse in Canal Winchester’s Canal Point industrial park and moved in July of 2001.
In March of 1998 Rudolph Bros. & Co. became one of first distributors in the USA to become registered to the Automotive Quality Standard QS9000. The company has since been registered to current revision of ISO 9001 and in 2006 the Aerospace Quality System AS9120A for Stockists. In 2006 Rudolph Bros. & Co. achieved SHARP (Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program) certification from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
Our Quality System
Rudolph Bros. & Co. is committed to satisfying 100% of our customer’s requirements by adopting and fully supporting a formal Quality Process of Continuous Improvement. This process enables us. to continually review, evaluate and modify our operations so that our abilities may be verified and improved. We achieve this by ensuring that customer needs, expectations and requirements are met.